Saturday, November 3, 2012

bows on bows

So it has been a busy past few days trying to get this semester ended and moving on to the next one! Trying to stay on top of everything, but it makes me miss the easy classes. Major classes give me a headache!

I LOVE bows. I mean who doesn't? I have a very girly style. But finding age appropriated can be hard to do so here is my dressed up and casual "bows on bows" outfits. I love these looks and need the bow sweater ASAP. 

bows on bows


Do you love bows as much as me? If so you should head over to A Preppy State of Mind and enter her Kate Spade giveaway! It is a bow bangle and bow earrings so cute!! Tell me how is your favorite way to wear your bows!

-The Plaid Princess

3 comments:

  1. I looovveee bows too!! They are so cute, girly and fun!! I'm a new follower and would love it if you'd follow me back!

    http://www.ispyadiva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. just discovered your blog, i love it and just followed!

    im also obsessed with many things with bows and glitter

    -Lauren
    http://ourprettypieces.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those bow earrings are SO cute! I always love when girls wear bows in their hair, but I feel like I look silly!

    ReplyDelete