Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Mix and match

I'm the type of girl who likes to be prepared... Always. Call me OCD, a little too prepared, or whatever, but it is me so oh well. So that means my important outfits are picked weeks in advance. Well the holidays are coming up and what comes with the holidays? Pictures. Lots of pictures between my mom and the boyfriend's mom. I have to look just perfect because who knows who sees these pictures.. boyfriend's distant family, mom's co-workers, my future kids?! With this pressure I have to be dressed to the best. This year I'm pretty much obsessed with the sweater + skirt combo even though I have yet to find the perfect skater skirt like the ones below for myself. So these will be my own style inspiration. I will be pairing my skirt with a pair of tights of course, I may love the cold, but not everyone wants to see my pale legs I assume. I like the idea of buying more items that can be mixed and matched (hey I'm still in college aka broke) So more bang for the buck please! 

Mix and match



You like giveaways and free stuff? I mean who doesn't well go on over to Miss Southern Prep AND Turtles and Pearls for two fabulous giveaways!

-The Plaid Princess

6 comments:

  1. Super cute blog! I love the sweater and skirt combo. Def going to try it out over the holidays :)

    http://teachingwithafashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love the first sweater! So adorable! I really do not need anymore chevron but I am in love! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!

    I stumbled across your blog and felt that you deserved to be nominated for the Liebster Award for up and coming blogs! Your blog is amazing & I hope to see you succeed in the future! Check out my Liebster Award post and follow the directions on there! I am definitely your newest fan! Visit mine and see what you think!

    xoxo, chelsea

    www.sweetpeachcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that chevron sweater, wheres it from?

    -Lauren
    http://ourprettypieces.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks, absolutely love those sweaters! xox

    Alex
    www.adoredbyalex.com

    ReplyDelete