Thursday, November 15, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award


The sweetest girl with the cutest blog The S Chronicles gave me this lovely fun award and I thought this was a great idea to learn more about fellow bloggers! So thank you again- if I could pass it back to you I would! and everyone go check out her blog, you wont be sorry!


Rules:

If you are nominated, you've been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.

Thank the person who gave you this award and include a link to their blog.

Answer the 15 questions the nominator left for you.

Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you've recently discovered or follow regularly.

Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award with a link to their blog.

Ask those bloggers 15 questions.



1. What are your beauty must-haves?
Aveeno sensitive skin and tinted Aveeno moisturizer for the face. I'm literally obsessed when I get out of the shower I spend an hour putting on lotion. I am super pale and like to take care of my skin!

2. If you could go anywhere for a holiday, where would you go?
To Germany! My best friend is German (she was an exchange student) and I miss her terribly. She came to America to visit literally a year ago so my next trip is to Frankfurt!

3. What's on the top of your Christmas wish list?
Honestly i'm in the getting "too old" category. I'm really wanting another crazy family Christmas day then end the evening with my boyfriend and our best friends- eating dinner, having some good drinks, and playing darts. Once again.
4. Why did you choose to start your blog?
To help my figure out my life plan. Lately I have felt completely scatter-brained when it came to what my next move will be. I hope through this outlet I can find a meaning and have some insight to what the future is going to be like. Plus it allows my girly-side to come out. I obvi can't talk to the boyfriend about plaid, houndstooth, and chevron.

5. Name one class you wish you would have had taken or want to take in college/university.
I wish I would've taken journalism or more writing classes. Now writing has became a hobby when at one time it could had been my future.

6. What's your favourite way to relax after a busy day?
Turn off all the lights, get into bed with the best boyfriend, light candles, and watch Netflix! We can't get enough TV. We are addicts and can watch series faster than normal. Right now we are hooked on Sons of Anarchy.

7. Which part of the holiday season are you most looking forward to?
I'm a fall-winter girl. So my favorites are of course Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. I can't stand heat (& I like in the South!) so i'm delighted when it's fall and winter seasons.

8. If you could go to any game, which sports team would you see & who would they be playing against?
I'm not good at sports- what so ever. Sure BF and the roommates are obsessed. What guy from the south isn't? But I sat through my first football game and if I could have been there it would had been awesome the Bama and Texas A&M game- I love a good underdog! It was quite amazing.

9. What is your favourite quote?
Just one? hmm.. Can I just quote Pride & Prejudice the greatest love story/book/movie ever! "I will have to tell you, you have bewitched me body and soul and I love...I love... I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on."

10. Which blog(s) do you make a point of reading every day?
Still need at this so I finding great blogs everyday! As of now I read Miss Southern Prep, The S Chronicles, The Pink and Green Prep, SideSmile Style, Classy Girls Wear Pearls, Sequins & Stripes, Summer Wind, A Preppy State of Mind, and The Kennedys Amongst The Kardashians.

11. Who would you have lunch with if you could choose absolutely anyone?
Jackie O. - Class, Style, and Grace.

12. What's your usual order at Starbucks?
I love Starbucks. But I hate coffee.. so give me some hot chocolate. I love it. or some organic juice yummy!

13. If you've volunteered before, what was your favourite volunteer experience?
With my sorority Kappa Delta we did this Halloween party for a local Girls Scouts of America chapter- they are the sweetest and show how we need to build confidence in girls!

14. Where do you order stationery from?
Honestly? I have some from I got locally from I want to say Hobby Lobby, it's super cute!

15. iPhone, Android, or Blackberry?
I had a Blackberry for everrr in high school and it was absolutely perfect. I could drop that thing 50 times and it still allowed me to get on the internet during classes. Now that I'm older (& wiser hehe) i'm team iPhone all the way. It's perfect for my needs and I believe once you go iPhone you never go back.

New Questions:

1.If you could go anywhere in the world right now where would you go?

2. You have two seconds to grab an important item. What is it?

3.What is your dream job and why?

4.What is your favorite piece of clothing?

5.How would you describe your style?

6.What is your go to hair style?

7.What is your favorite time of year and why?

8.Why do you blog?

9.Who is your hero?

10.What is your favorite type of blog to read?

11.Whats your ideal date?

12.Favorite current and all time song?

13.Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

14.What are you wishing for Christmas?

15.Who is your all time fashion icon?


My picks- not 15 but hey i'm still new to this!

Miss Southern Prep

Buttercups & Blue Scrubs

Curly Southern Belle

SideSmile Style

I Spy a Diva

Pretty Pieces

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited about you answering all my questions! We totally are twins =) I would definitely love to lunch with Jackie O. too!

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much for nominating me! I've answered the questions, check it out on my page xo

    ReplyDelete