Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Lilly Pulitzer Cooler


This week I received a monogrammed Lilly Cooler from Key Lime Designs  Via Miss Southern Prep and I am in LOVE! I picked the Ugotta Regatta pattern with my monogram in pink and it is absolutely gorgeous. The size of the cooler is much larger than I expected, but that was a good surprise. The bag also came with a bottle open and to my surprise (again) also a cork screw! I'm so excited to use this bag because I know I will use it as a huge tote not just a cooler. The colors are so bright and pretty in person. The outside is a strong durable material and the inside is of course waterproof so this will be a great bag to take on trips and it will get used many times during the summer as an amazing cooler! I'm so pleased with it and completely recommend it as a gift for others and even yourself. Here are some pictures of my cooler (no filter taking on iphone)



More pictures on my instagram: along10
Thanks again for my cooler I'll be sure to get good use out of it!

-The Plaid Princess

2 comments:

  1. Love your cooler!! So glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its so cute with the pink monogram! I love it.

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete