Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Queen B to Princess Kate

(I've ALWAYS been team Blair and Chuck)

For years I have admired Blair (Leighton Meester). She is a classic beauty, who is always put together. Have you ever seen Blair in jeans? Nope. From her style to her hair she has always been my favorite on the show. Her sass and scheming adds to her role. I just love her.

Aside from B, my other style icon is none other than the Princess herself, Kate. 
Kate's style is more mature so, I find myself being drawn to her style more now (as I get older in other words).
Kate is the perfect mix of style, class, and modesty. I love how Kate can out-princess anyone in a beautiful 2 piece suit with a fabulous hate and then she is in jeans and a sweater and still looks stunning. Her style and demeanor is something I can try to strive for... 


These ladies are my modern day fashion icons. I feel like I can look at them for inspiration. Who are yours?

-The Plaid Princess 

4 comments:

  1. Totally just watched the series finale of Gossip Girl today too! I've been watching since the first season. How funny was it to see all of the characters when they were younger. Chuck definitely aged well! ;)

    It was so bittersweet! What am I supposed to do Monday nights now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it! The last show I was upset when it ended was "Greek" back on ABC in the day. Now I just feel heartbroken and no TV to look forward to and yes Chuck is so gorgeous :)

      Delete
  2. I used to love Gossip Girl but kind of fell out of it. I want to watch the last few seasons and catch up - I can't believe it's over! Crazy.
    Isn’t That Charming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have the same icons.....we have got to be long, lost twins!

    xoxo chelsea

    www.sweetpeachcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete