Thursday, December 20, 2012

Plaid holiday shirt

I haven't picked out what I'm going to wear for Christmas yet so I have been playing around with plaid shirts and how to dress them up. I think this also gives a more feminine touch to the "manly flannel and plaid" nothing a little glitter and pearls cannot fix!
Plaid holiday shirt
What do you think about dressing up a plaid shirt?

By the way don't forget about my follow me section! I just made a twitter for my social media and blogging needs here is the link The Plaid Princess also Instagram and Pinterest  let me know if you follow one so I can follow back!

-The Plaid Princess

3 comments:

  1. Love the skirts! What a cute way to dress up the shirts
    xoxo
    SC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your background! I adore plaid around the holidays!

    http://xochristinemarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete