Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Statement Necklaces

I personally love a good statement necklace, but the style comes and goes so quickly that I do not want to pay a crazy amount for a necklace I may only wear a few times. I recently saw someone sporting a cute necklace from Forever 21 and I decided to look online and I found so many cute necklaces for so very cheap. Yes the quality does match the price, but as seeing these aren't going to be staples in my wardrobe just accessories it seems fine!

Statement Necklaces
Do you shop at Forever 21 for statement necklaces? Or where else do you get them for a good price?

-The Plaid Princess

4 comments:

  1. love the bow necklace! i usually look for these on different websites like Capwell, Ily Couture or Etsy, they usually have current styles that are cheaper

    -Lauren
    http://ourprettypieces.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the turquoise one! I have found a few a F21. Francesca's has a lot too and they are pretty reasonable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that is my favorite one! I have a Francesca's about an hour away and I love it. They do have some good prices :)

      Delete
  3. All looks so nice. I really love necklaces. HAve a nice day,

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete