Sunday, December 30, 2012

Vintage Coach

During middle school/high school I went through the "I LOVE Coach" phase then it died out as the colors continued to get brighter and far away from my style. Well Coach you did again, with the new Willis bag, Legacy collection, and Coach Classics, I have fallen in love with you again. I love the classic lines of the chic vintage bags. Nothing like a leather bag with great quality that will last a lifetime. I got to thinking before I put down lots of $$$ for a new bag made to look vintage, I should check out sites and look at buying a vintage one first. This would be a first for me because I'm a little wary of buying online and the whole "quality" of vintage. I pulled my favorites to share so please help me make a choice! Yay or Nay to actual vintage? Would you buy/use one?
Vintage Coach
-The Plaid Princess

5 comments:

  1. As long as the quality as been maintained I have no problem using a vintage bag. I'd say go for it as long as its a reputable, authentic website!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom bought me a new coach classics court bag last year or the year before last. It looks like the black in the upper right hand corner. It is my favorite bag. I was wary of buying it because it was online only so I couldn't see how it looked before hand but we went to the coach store and the people there were able to show me similarly sized and shaped bags so I felt comfortable buying it. So if you find a vintage one online get its measurements and compare it to bags you have and ask for lots of pictures of everything. I see lots of older women where I live with old classic coach handbags so they definitely hold up well. But, I would probably still go with new.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely agree. I have really not liked Coach for several years now, but with some of their new collections (Legacy is my fave) I really have been lusting over a few pieces. Seriously contemplating the splurge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. im in love with that brown cross body one! and i totally agree...coach was cool when i was like 14, and hasnt been back in style until now!

    -Lauren
    http://ourprettypieces.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the classic and simple Coach bags as well. I purchased one last year that is a nice classic silhouette and a good neutral color. It still looks like new even after a year! Happy New Year!
    Kerri
    http://girlwithalatte.blogspot.com/ (New blog)

    ReplyDelete