Tuesday, January 15, 2013

6 College Essentials

Is it just me or has it seemed rainy like everyday lately.
At least here it has been.
I thought doing some my favorite rainy/cold essentials 
6 College Essentials
1. Leggings are a must- fleece lined at Tj Maxx for less than $12- lifesavers 
2. A pull over- fleece, cotton, monogrammed or not, 
these are a girls best friend in cold classes
3. A big tote- I chose a bright pattern for cheering up on that walk to class
4. Comfy flats because some days I don't like to keep my rain-boots on 
5. A good pair of rain-boots- Hunters and LL Bean boots are the best
6. Invest in a rain-jacket- umbrellas cannot replace them!

What are your rainy/cold day essentials? 

-The Plaid Princess

8 comments:

  1. i definitely always had a good tote bag and a comfy sweatshirt and leggings in college, perfect for nights in the library or hanging at your apartment!

    -Lauren
    www.prettypiecesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that rain coat.. what company sells it? :)



    Taylor
    pre-medprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. $12 at TJ Maxx?! Yes please! Also, great choice on the Hunter boots, I don't know what I did without mine!
    Isn’t That Charming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes my $12 fleece ones are my favorite :) So comfy!

      Delete
  4. I am so in love with the monogrammed pullover. I even found one in Hokie colors. Must.resist.the.urge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just give in.. The monogram pull is just toooo strong :)

      Delete
  5. I love that monogrammed pullover! It would be a great addition to my sweater collection.

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete