Monday, January 7, 2013

Back to school

Well my Spring 2013 semester has started officially today and wow I can't believe time has flown by. For school I always want to keep bright cheerful school supplies to keep my spirits up while having to do work. For me all my classes are online this semester (last semester was my first time doing this and I LOVED it). I'm able to wake up when I want work my little booty off with my cute bright Lilly and Vera and then my day is over. I usually like to spend a couple hours a day rather than waiting last minute and having to work a whole day for my week-worth of work, but I won't say it hasn't happened before! I tend to procrastinate from time to time. Here are my personal must have school supplies:
School Essentials
What are your "must haves" for this upcoming semester?

-The Plaid Princess

4 comments:

  1. I start again in a few weeks! I am determined to get cuter, brighter notebooks and pens this semester! These are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the Lilly supplies. They make class so much more fun!

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of my classes are online too! The only thing I hate about them is not getting to show off my adorable school stuff, haha. That and I'm a horrible about procrastinating! Good luck this semester!

    ReplyDelete