Saturday, January 5, 2013

Birthday!!

Sorry guys yesterday was my birthday so I was busy soaking up the lovely-ness being "my" day. I spent this birthday relaxing and hanging out with the boyfriend and my mom. First we hit up the ice skating rink, some downtown shopping, a nice dinner, then off to the mall to find birthday presents :) It was a great day and I'm so lucky to have those two in my life!
 This is my parents alien dog aka British Lab pup Ace and my footsie PJ's! He helped make this the best birthday yet!

- The Plaid Princess

6 comments:

  1. happy birthday!

    -Lauren
    http://ourprettypieces.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday! I hope it was magical :)

    And Ace is too cute! Thanks for the follow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! :) and you are welcome I'm loving your blog!

      Delete