Thursday, January 31, 2013

Bow bathing suits and WINNER!

This post is a little crazy considering it is the last day of January!
Lately, I have been obsessing over bow bathing suits. I don't know why. I don't even like the beach or pool that much. I absolutely hate being sunburned or sweating. Needless to say my pale-self usually sticks inside on hot days but, bow bathing suits have me thinking other wise though...
I found all these "bow bathing suits" from Etsy.com All of them are hand-made and yes they are super expensive.
I was pondering on doing a DIY version. Is that something you guys would like to see? (let me know in comments below!) 
The best part of these are they are so me. I prefer the floral/garden print. It gives the bathing suit a preppy vintage vibe (which is my favorite style!)
Bow bathing suits
Are you loving bow bathing suits or what is your trend going to be summer 2013??

And for the fun part..
First I'd like to thank Sarah Nan Designs for graciously giving one lucky reader a very special gift! It was great working with you and I hope I get the chance again! Next I'd like to congratulate our winner ... Lauren Brousell!! 

Thanks to everyone that entered! If you didn't win don't fret! I have in the works another giveaway for another special reader!

-The Plaid Princess 

4 comments:

  1. thank you so much, im so excited to get my clutch!

    love these bathing suits too, im a big fan of the bandeau look!

    -Lauren
    www.prettypiecesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These bathing suits are so cute!! I love the one with the anchors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing to visit this site and reading the views of all friends about this paragraph, while I am also zealous of getting experience.

    my website :: lose weight

    ReplyDelete
  4. Optimal diet foods include chicken, fish, poultry, fresh
    vegetables, seeds and free-range meats. Perhaps the worst part
    about eating Paleo is figuring out what to eat is simple
    on this diet.

    Here is my page: meat and vegetables diet

    ReplyDelete