Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Let's talk brushes- Goody QuikStyle

I recently joined a website called Influenster and it was linked with companies to send out items for people to try and review to help companies make products the general public will like. I'm so happy that I signed up (if you would like an invite just comment with your email address or email me for more info!) Well soon after joining and writing reviews about products I already own I was sent my first box of goodies and it was the Holiday VoxBox! 
 Here the little beauty is! and I'm going to tell about each product I received. First is this Goody 
Here it is an I'm OBSESSED. First the blue fibers in between are there to absorb the excess water. Does it work? Absolutely it's like a towel in your brush. Another plus is how super easy it is to keep clean, just rub a comb over and then looks new. See I have super thin and in between middle/long hair and this brush makes a huge difference. I'm able to get out of the shower towel dry my hair, run this brush (detangles & dries) in my hair, and then run the blow dryer on a low heat as a brush and blow dry together.
The Result?
For a more natural look like the the two on the right I just brush, barely blow dry, then go. For curls I flip my hair over and brush while blow drying for more volume and lastly for shiny straight hair I brush along with my hair while blow drying in sections starting bottom to up! This brush allows me to cut my getting ready time more than half and I do have to use a harsh straightener everyday! I so recommend.

Do you have a favorite brush? Why do you enjoy it?
-The Plaid Princess

**I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love the idea of having a "towel brush!" That's genius!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! That brush sounds awesome! Definitely need to try it out!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting! Having a brush that absorbs excess water is genius!
    Isn’t That Charming.

    ReplyDelete