Monday, January 28, 2013

Lilly brings Spring

Sorry readers, I took a little break this weekend.
I somehow scored the flu this weekend. So I've been lying in bed feeling sorry for myself. That's why I'm going to keep this post short and sweet.
Like everyone else I absolutely adore Lilly Pulitzer (what other clothes make you HAPPY to wear??) Lilly's spring 2013 line just came to the market and I'm going to share some of my favorites.
Lilly Pulitzer Spring 2013
I'm absolutely loving Harwin maxi dress. I have been wanting a maxi for awhile now but, I can't commit because I'm not sure if it's my style, what it will look like on, etc. (I tend to talk myself out of things with questions like that) 
Lilly has done it again with short dresses that make me smile. There is nothing like throwing on your bright Lilly dress and going to tailgate or showing your flirty style. I LOVE the lace detailing on the Lacina Dress but don't be fooled by the Darcy Dress it has a fabulous little bow in the back and might be my favorite dress from the spring line! 
Next the Nelle Jacket plus matching shorts make a new style for women "suits" Personally I'd have no where to wear this outfit, but I still love it! The fun bright colors make me want to grow up and have a more professional look. 
I had to throw in the new Walsh Short in eyelet lace with scallop edges? Can you say perfect shorts!
Lastly I'm loving the accessories! I want to see the inside of the Party Crossbody but I think I may fall in love. Also the Cute as a Button bangles would add an extra pop of color to the already perfect Lilly outfit.

What are you loving from Lilly's Spring line?

-The Plaid Princess

Don't forget my GIVEAWAY!!! (link here)

3 comments:

  1. I am loving the Spring line! I think the Lacina Dress is my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bow detail on the Darcy dress!

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm straight up loooving that teal top/white shorts combo!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete