Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Online Shopping

Hello blog world! So I have some news to share of another website I have found. During my look for a vintage bag (probably Coach but open to D&B) I stumbled open Thread Flip and this is a site where people sell their unwanted items. Kinda like Ebay or Poshmark. This website isn't full of stuff, but what they have I was pleasantly surprised. It is more high expensive than Poshmark can be because the amount of items such as J.Crew, Chanel, Kate Spade, etc. was all over the site. 
Also Michael Kors, Stella & Dot, and J.Crew accessories and jewelry are available. I like the idea of this trusted site to sell some of my items because just like every female I have way too much clothing and I wouldn't mind the extra cash (maybe even more purses?)
Here are some of the items I loved on Thread Flip
Threadflip
Where do you find good deals or sell your unwanted items? Ever done a blog sell?

Here is a link if you would like to sign up it's completely free to do so!
http://www.threadflip.com/promo/INV-C43C7A
-The Plaid Princess 

1 comment:

  1. I am nominating you for a Liebster Award! Go to my blog to accept :)

    ReplyDelete