Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Sarah Nan Designs && SURPRISE!

Bloggers, I did it again.
I found the most perfect thing ever on my favorite site (Etsy
Can you say all things beautiful and perfect? Lace, Burlap, bows, and... monograms.
Oh yes. Mix those together plus the best part.. afforable and meet
Inside this Etsy shop ranges from clutches, pouches, and totes all hand-made and can be custom ordered. Can you say perfect bridesmaid's gift???
So what I'm saying is amazing hand-made quality plus super cute and chic bags? Yes! Absolutely.
Let me add on to the price... most items ranging between $8 to $20! How is that even possible? All I know is I'll take one of everything.
Adding on top of the cuteness of Sarah Nan's items she designs for a bigger cause.
Her passion is for orphans in Romania.
She has visited Romania the past 4 years (& is going back in a little over a month!)
A part of her proceeds have funded mission trips and
supplies for the orphans (to read more)
I always try to shop small business and reasons like this is why.

I've picked out some of my favorites from Sarah's shop to share with you guys:
Sarah Nan Designs
On her blog (link here) you can check out the fabric for custom orders
I'm loving 
Grey and yellow chevron
Navy and white gotcha
So at the end of all my ranting about how much I love this shop and
How much I think everyone should go buy something for herself plus a friend!
I have a surprise...
My first giveaway! YAY
Sarah Nan Designs has graciously agreed to give one lucky reader a linen and lace pouch!
Enter below with Rafflecopter
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Good Luck!

-The Plaid Princess

14 comments:

  1. love that bow clutch on the top left! i could totally see myself wearing that to an outdoor party or summer wedding!

    -Lauren
    www.prettypiecesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your sub header, wish I had thought of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are totally adorable! I am in the beginning stages of wedding planning so I will be sure to keep these in mind!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! I would use it for a summery accessory. Or even as a holder for jewelry and special trinkets. I love the vintage lace zipper clutches too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would use it to hold make up or jewelery in my purse :)

    Inspirations by Kayla Rae

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would use this as a wallet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Village Blue Chevron and Jute Tote! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would use it for everyday items. love the chevron!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! I would definitely use this as a wallet too. Thanks for a great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would carry it for my friends wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect for decorating my room!

    xoxo chelsea

    www.sweetpeachcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete