Friday, January 11, 2013

Spring Fever

I don't know about you guys but lately I have been seeing floral pattern everywhere and it is making me want spring to be here so I can rock some garden print. 
Which is kinda crazy because I love cold weather.
I hope I don't end up looking like I escaped the nursing home. This actually is a constant battle for me. Boyfriend tells me I'm "soccer mom" hot.  
Which I'm not complaining about.
Spring Fever
What do you think about floral? 
A go for spring or should stay in grandma's closet?

-The Plaid Princess

2 comments:

  1. LOVE those shorts! I'm a floral girl
    xoxo
    SC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those patterned shorts, something like that is definitely on my wish list for this spring!

    -Lauren
    Www.prettypiecesblog.com

    ReplyDelete