Thursday, January 3, 2013


Thank you so much to Teaching with a Fashion for nominating me! I had a great time filling this out and I hope everyone else does also!
What is the Liebster Award? 
The Liebster Award's origins are pretty much a mystery. Bloggers nominate other bloggers that have 200 or less followers. “Liebster” is German for “favorite,” so this is kind of like the “favorite blog award.” It's basically a "Hey, that's a sweet little blog you've got there. Here's an award!" You can't just accept the award. You have to play by the (ever changing) rules and pay it forward. Then you can put the award on your blog for all to see. 

  
Rules of the Liebster Award: 
1. List 11 facts about yourself. 
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
3. Ask 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award.
4. Choose 11 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate. 
5. Go to each bloggers page and let them know about the award. 
6. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.


 11 facts about myself

1. I believe I finally found my career in event planning and social media!
2. I am very shy until you get to know me
3. I love to read and write
4. I want a little puppy or kitty so bad!
5. I only went 15 minutes away from home for college
6. I want to go to Germany this year
7. I love lazy days! PJs and Netflix
8. I LOVE regular M&M's
9. I prefer to never eat meat, but if made I will choke down some chicken 
10. I am obsessed with everything preppy and everything hippie (not a close mixture right?) 
11. I absolutely cannot wait to get married and move out of the south!

Questions from Teaching with a Fashion

1. What was your childhood dream?
To be a doctor or a writer.
2. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yes and  no. I believe you either automatically feel a connection with someone or not but falling in love takes more than just one glance. 
3. What is your favorite holiday?
Christmas, my birthday, Halloween... I pick 3!
4. What is your favorite hobby?
Anything crafty or writing
5. What do you wish that you could do that you can't?
One thing is I wish I was generally athletic. I cannot do anything (so girly)
6. Dancer or singer?
Both when I'm alone of course :)
7. What is your favorite movie?
So hard to pick just one.. Pride and Prejudice would have to win
8. Online shopping or in store?
Def in store! Gotta try it on
9. What's your favorite sports team?
Not a huge fan of any sports butttt goooo TEXAS A&M and welcome to the SEC (I love a good underdog)
10. What is the last thing that you laughed about?
Well I have the cutest boyfrann ever. He makes me laugh all the time!
11. If you could be anywhere right now, where would it be?
Germany :)

My Questions
1. If you could move anywhere in the world where would it be?
2.What is your favorite TV show?
3.What is your favorite book?
4. How would you describe your style?
5. What is your favorite beauty product as of right now?
6. What are your goals for the next 5 years?
7. Did you make a New Years Resolution? If so what was it?
8. What is your favorite season?
9. Who is your icon?
10. What do you do in your spare time?
11. Is 2013 going to be YOUR year?

MY WINNERS:
Sarah J. See
Chicago Prepster
Girl Meets Product 
Pretty Pieces
Isn't That Charming
The Kennedys Amongst The Kardashians 
Chic.Classy.Cheap
A Pop of Style
Exile in Vactionland 
Polished in Pearls 
Compliments of Christine Marie 

Let me know if you answered my questions so I can read! Sorry if I left anyone out feel free to answer the questions and I will make sure to read even if I didn't tag!

-The Plaid Princess

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for nominating me! We are on the same wavelength - I work in social media too, and I also love everything preppy/hippie looking. It was fun to read more about you.
    Have a fabulous weekend!
    Isn’t That Charming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! One of the other bloggers commented on one of my posts telling me I was a "no-reply" blogger. I had no idea what she meant, but after reading this link I figured it out! Now I will know when someone replies back to me!
    http://anyonecandecorate.blogspot.com/2012/09/are-you-no-reply-blogger-how-to-fix.html

    -Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Thanks so much for the nom! I will get to work on this :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for nominating me! I'll post my nominees and my thank you as soon as I can think of questions! For some reason that's turned out to be the most difficult part for me.

    ReplyDelete