Saturday, January 19, 2013

Tote Bag


Well I have been on a search for a perfect "spring time" tote bag. 
One I can take to the store or pool, just a everyday bag.
Let me tell you how much I LOVE the Lilly and Vineyard Vines bags.
It's ridiculous. I kinda need one.
Just at the moment I am saving for a nice brown leather bag and rather spend less on a new spring tote
So my search for a tote began, but it had to meet some criteria:
1. Long enough handles to comfortably sit on my shoulder
2. Dark colored bottom (it gets so gross after a while!)
3. Zipper or at least closure on top
4. POCKETS on the inside (how is this one so hard?!)

Tote Bag
It has proven to be very hard. I'm torn between LL Bean and Lands End
Any advice is always appreciated

-The Plaid Princess

4 comments:

  1. I nominated you for the Liebster Award!

    http://theeyelinermanifesto.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-award.html

    xoxo,
    Lyndsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought one at hobby lobby for like ten bucks, along with some puff paint and did my sorority letters, etc on it. Would be a lot cheaper than buying one from either of those places!

    ReplyDelete
  3. im a huge fan of these monogram totes, they are great for the beach or just for a weekend getaway!

    -Lauren
    www.prettypiecesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your cute blog!

    I can't comment on the Land's End version, but I can say the LL Bean boat and totes are incredible! I've had one of mine since I was in elementary school and it is still in excellent shape (which says a lot, considering I have taken it on lots of travels). They have a variety of styles, sizes, and monogram options which is also a major plus!

    ReplyDelete