Thursday, January 24, 2013

Winter Staples

Good morning lovely readers!
Today we are going to talk about basics
But I figured since it's cold why not do winter basics?
These are the items I personally find more versatile in my closets during the winter months
I'm usually found in some form of these outfits
but at times with a big t-shirt though! 
Winter Staples
Please note all of these can be switched around to create more outfits!

1. I pared a plain button up with a flirty skater skirt and added a cute little bootie. I believe in boots, I absolutely love them so having different styles and colors during the winter months is important to me. (my recommendations: Shirt Skirt Booties

2. Next is a big comfy sweater, I personally own a light mocha color from Tommy Hilfiger which is my favorite over-sized sweater, I added some skinny jeans (only jeans I wear!) and my favorite flats EVER (Madden girl) (Sweater Jeans Flats

3. For a more relaxed outfit I pair my favorite t-shirt with some leggings (fleece or super lined!) and brown riding boots. (Shirt Leggings Boots)

4. Lastly a little black dress, not too formal but cut in a shape that allows you to dress it up or dress it down! I like how the dress on here has long sleeves with a tighter body. The dress is conservative without being granny-like! I added a great pair of nude heels (love my Steve Madden ones) (Dress Heels)

And of course I added some pearl earrings because I wear mine everyday.

What are your winter basics and how do you style them?

Don't forget to enter my giveaway! (link here)

-The Plaid Princess


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. You have the best style! I love these outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg ive been living in leggings and sweater dresses all throughout our past few freezing days!

    -Lauren
    www.prettypiecesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow - i am totally in love with your blog! it is gorgeous! keep on the good work - i follow now! <3

    My Blog + MARC JACOBS GIVEAWAY



    FACEBOOK - MARC JACOBS GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete