Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Maxi dress craze

Morning lovely readers!
Well to start this post let me say I have always been on the fence about maxi dresses. I feel like some people can pull them off and some can't. I've tried on cute ones before and I've had some other bad experiences which is why I couldn't ever commit to buying one. 

Maxi dress craze
So in the end I found Maxi dresses for every occasion but, still I just don't think I could pull them off.

I started with an evening vintage look. I mean come on can I get married in this dress? Lady Mary from Downton Abbey would approve. Number one is my favorite. 
Then skipping to vintage Lilly Pulitzer maxi. If I could find one under $500 then it would work. Look at all that gorgeous lace detailing! I found this one from Etsy.com
Lastly, I ended with some casual maxi dresses for on the go or on vacation.

What do you think about maxi dresses?

-The Plaid Princess

3 comments:

  1. I love maxi dresses. It's a little harder to pull off when you're short but you just have to find a style that works for you.

    xx

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these Maxis!! My favorite combo has to be black maxi with the Madden loafers...too cute!

    Love your blog! Can't wait for more fun posts in the future!

    XOXO-Lydia
    preppychictheblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete