Monday, February 4, 2013

Monogram me

Happy Monday readers! 
A few days ago I saw (and fell in love with) this monogrammed pillow and all the sudden the monogram bug bit me. I have a good amount of monogrammed items but, you can never have too much right? 
These are my must have monogrammed items for spring. I'm thinking I need to spoil myself and buy one of the items below. (or maybe Valentines present?!) What do you guys think? 
Monogram me
Do you love monogrammed accessories? 

-The Plaid Princess

4 comments:

  1. omg i love monograms, but still havent bought the monogram necklace i want bc its super expensive!

    -Lauren
    www.prettypiecesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to do a post really soon about affordable necklaces! I also have yet to buy one because of the $$$$

      Delete
  2. The monogramming bug can be quite an expensive one. It's also really tempting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need a monogrammed necklace! And thanks to you, I need a monogrammed pillow :) ha ha. I love this post!

    xo, Megan
    indie flower

    Come check out my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete