Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Spring into a new body

Good afternoon guys! 
Let me just recap my morning... Just imagine 8 am all the sudden a bulldozer comes to dig up the backyard for reasons we just won't talk about. Next I enter the shower because I was told I can get in... 3 minutes into my shower and the water gets turned off! Yes, it has been a rough start. 
On to better news I think spring is on the way! I was able to walk outside in norts (Nike Shorts) and Ugg slippers (super classy right?!) 
Anyway with spring coming up I have been wanting to get on the toned side. I'm not going for VS model but, who knows maybe I'll work-out enough and grow a little booty. 
Now comes the hard part how to work out? 
Running- haha no Yoga- possibly Zumba- as long as no one is around

So any tips on working out and what kind of music do you guys listen to while working out?

Sorry guys going to keep this post short, but only because I'm working on something really special for you guys! Make sure you follow me on Instagram and Twitter for more updates.
Stay tuned! 

-The Plaid Princess

3 comments:

  1. GROUP FITNESS CLASSES!

    I am a Zumba instructor and addicted to group exercise. I used to workout 5 days a week on my own but after taking Zumba, Spinning, Pilates, Yoga, Tone & Trim, and any other class I can in a group setting it makes it so much easier and more fun to get a workout in.

    Hope you find your workout groove! :)

    -Lanie W. southernpreppychic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right! Been working out by myself and it's getting pretty boring. I'm going to check into Zumba class. But I can imagine all these classes are going to kick my butt :)

      Delete
  2. I'm terrible at motivating myself to work out but I find going with a friend really helps keep me accountable. I also agree with Lanie about going to classes - they're a fun way to get in shape! I'm loving spin classes right now! By the way, I nominated you for the Liebster award so check it out on my blog!

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete