Monday, March 25, 2013

Not enough pastels


Well you guys it's been a busy weekend around here. 
Also the weather has been terrible.
Snowing in Georgia.. in March.. This is unheard of. Ridiculous.
So even though i'm still wishing for warmer weather, I can't help my obsession with pastels. I kept seeing pastel skinny jeans so I finally caved and bought a pair of light pastel pink and I can say I am hooked and in love!
I have been trying to come up with outfits to match pastels and I have been wondering what was missing from my closet?
A great chambray shirt to keep me warm and not look too summer time when it's 30 degree outside!

Chambray and pastels
I like the idea of just color blocking with plain colorful pieces but, I like the idea of throwing some pattern in there. 
Personally I'm loving the chambray and pastel for a spring look. What is your favorite spring look?

-The Plaid Princess 

1 comment:

  1. OMG i want a pair of lilac or pale pink skinnies so bad!!

    -Lauren
    www.prettypiecesblog.com

    ReplyDelete