Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Spring beauty products


Good afternoon friends!
Lately the beauty bug has bit me and I have been wanting to try a bunch of different drugstore items. I thought it would be great to show you guys what I'm loving this spring

Spring beauty products
1.  Garnier Fructis' Sleek & Shine Moroccan oil I had recently wanted to try a moroccan oil because I have dry ends and I was wanting to bring my hair back to softness. Now completely this product leaves your hair soft and shiny but, if you have oily or fine hair (like mine) make sure you wash it out. I either use this product at night and put it in my ends, throw it in a bun, and wash out the next morning or if for some reason that doesn't happen I put it in my ends and wash it out at the end of my shower. Overall great product and you can't beat the price at $5.

2. Nivea Normally I am a Burt's Bee type of girl but, I wanted to give Nivea and try and wow I can say this stuff is the bomb. I would use it for daily use but, when my lips are really dry this does the trick. 

3. Moist Hemp Bronzing Moisturizer A few post ago I was talking about trying out a tanning lotion. Well I found my favorite... Now this is a little out of the box and I can only find this at Sally's Beauty Supply but, I'm sure you can get this product at Wal-Mart or other beauty supply stores. Now let me rave... this stuff goes on so natural and gives you just a little color each time. I am so surprised how nicely my tan is coming along. It gives my skin an overal bronze instead of orange tan. I'm super happy with this product and it's getting me ready for shorts weather! I have to say though the smell is a little over powering and it can leave the skin almost oily so I cover myself in this stuff, let it dry, and go to sleep then when I shower the smell and excess oil goes away and my bronze tan stays. I put this on like regular lotion and just make sure to wash my hands after.

4. Aussie Heat Protecting Shine Spray I was wanting to get a good heat protectant for my hair because I normally run the blow dryer over it everyday. This product has been great for the price. It leaves my hair very soft and the smell is amazing. The only thing I have personally found is the product works best when I spray a little in the ends before I dry, after drying I section off the hair and spray in the ends but, this time I flip my hair and work the product in. I make sure my hair and the product is completely dry before flat ironing or putting anymore heat to my hair. The only cons I could find is I wish the spray covered more all over and not in a straight line but, something I can live with.

Well I hope these reviews help you on your search for beauty products. Please comment with your favorite product so I can give yours a try!

Have a great day!

-The Plaid Princess

11 comments:

  1. I've had the beauty bug too lately! I've been looking for a new heat protector to try instead of the tresemme and this might be just the one to try. Thanks for the recs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Nivea lip butter too, it's amazing and quite cheap ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nivea has always been my go to chapstick, it goes on so smooth and lasts a long time. thanks for the review on the other beauty products

    ReplyDelete
  4. Howdy! This blog post could not be written much better!
    Reading through this post reminds me of
    my previous roommate! He constantly kept talking about this.

    I'll forward this post to him. Pretty sure he's going to have a great read.
    Thank you for sharing!

    Also visit my blog: http://slimlipoplusdiet.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi to all, how is everything, I think every one is getting more from this
    web page, and your views are pleasant for new visitors.


    Feel free to visit my website ... wrinkle cream

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel that is among the most vital information for me.
    And i am glad studying your article. But should commentary on few common things, The web
    site style is wonderful, the articles is truly excellent : D.
    Good activity, cheers

    Feel free to surf to my webpage :: Authentic green coffee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Unquestionably consider that that you said. Your favorite justification appeared to be on the
    net the easiest thing to take into accout of.
    I say to you, I certainly get annoyed whilst other people think about concerns that they plainly don't know about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the highest and also outlined out the entire thing without having side effect , other people can take a signal. Will likely be again to get more. Thank you

    Here is my blog post; Low T Treatment

    ReplyDelete
  8. great issues altogether, you simply gained a logo new reader.
    What would you suggest in regards to your
    publish that you just made a few days in the past?
    Any sure?

    My web page: Garcinia Cambogia Trim Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  9. Terrific article! That is the kind of info that are meant to be shared across
    the net. Disgrace on the seek engines for now not positioning this post upper!
    Come on over and consult with my site . Thank you =)

    Stop by my homepage: Revolyn blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm more than happy to find this great site. I need to to thank you for your time just for this wonderful read!! I definitely really liked every little bit of it and i also have you saved as a favorite to see new information in your blog.

    Best Male Enhancement

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do consider all of the concepts you've introduced
    for your post. They're really convincing and will definitely work.
    Still, the posts are too short for beginners.
    May you please lengthen them a little from next time? Thanks for the post.



    My blog ... new garcinia cambogia

    ReplyDelete