Sunday, March 3, 2013

Spring Jewels

If you follow me on Instagram (along10) then you saw I won some gorgeous jewelry from Ikavee. I am so excited to start adding to my jewelry collection. I have never really gotten into wearing statement jewelry (don't really need it for Nike shorts and big t-shirts!) but, something in me has started being drawn to wearing jewelry everyday to dress up my outfit. Maybe it's me growing up who knows. If you didn't get to see my winnings here they are
Make sure you follow me on Instagram to see how I style them!
I'm so excited with this fun new statement jewelry. The shipping was so fast and the packaging was very cute and personalized. After looking on Ikavee's Facebook I have fallen in love with some of their other pieces also!

Wouldn't these be great for spring?!
-The Plaid Princess

2 comments:

  1. love the multicolored bubble necklace!!

    -Lauren
    www.prettypiecesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! Just wanted to let you know I nominated you for the Liebster Award! See my blog for details. Congrats!

    http://shorelifeofm.blogspot.com/2013/03/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete