Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Warmer weathers means...plaid

(Kinda annoyed with Blogger.. had this set on a timer and it never went up! Sorry for the delay!)

Morning friends! I hope you are all having a lovely day  

Let's go ahead and state the obvious... I love plaid but, I don't think I have ever explained why I love plaid. 
One word, versatility. See I own plaid ranging from cutesy and girly cuts and colors and then my boyfriend can pull out a plaid button down and look like a lumberjack (if you have yet to see him, he has a really big beard which adds to this look, I love it) and yet it all works. Plaid can be classy and dressy or traditional and comfy. Like I said, I love it. 
But most plaid is worn in the winter. It just seems so right to wrap up in a fleece plaid button down when it is cold. What about all the other seasons? 

I started my search for some new plaid items and ended up looking on Modcloth and found the cutest "springy" plaid clothes
Spring Plaid
For spring, I'd personally enjoy pastel and light color plaids but, keeping a traditional plaid with a warmer weather cut makes all these work for spring!

What do you think about wearing plaid during the warmer months?

Also head over to one of my favorite blogs, Pretty Pieces. Lauren interviewed a sweet southerner (aka me) before she headed down south (to the land of the pines!) She is the sweetest girl with a great blog so go check her and the interview out! 

-The Plaid Princess

2 comments:

  1. love that pink and mint button down! im obsessed with mint lately and that would look great with mint jeans!

    -lauren
    www.prettypiecesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pink and blue button down. Such a great color combination!

    shorelifeofm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete