Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Where are the wedges?

Sorry guys but, today I have to rant.
So lately, I've had this picture in my head of myself... long flowing maxi skirt, cute brown wedges, hair blowing in the wind, warm spring sun... by the beach. Realistic? No but, a good wish. After this thought I began a search for a brown/neutral wedge. Now i'm average heigh (5'5-5'6) but, when EVERY cute wedge has a 5 inch platform heel, I become 6 foot tall. Nothing against being tall at all other than please find me a maxi that would touch the floor with these babies below: 
Wedges
So please as I continue hunting for a lower (actually attractive) neutral wedge, tell me if you know some secret place to find them!

-The Plaid Princess

6 comments:

  1. i love any that are wooden or cork, but around 2-3 inches for me, i'm already 5'9''!

    -Lauren
    www.prettypiecesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in the same boat right now! I'm going to Vegas and want to be able to wear wedges and dance all night and not die!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought a pair of Tory Burch wedges during Bloomingdale's F&F sale - they're perfect! I'm 5'4 and the heel was perfect - I didn't feel like a giant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a little taller than you and have been having the same issue! It's insane!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh thank you!

    I agree 100%...I'm 5'5 (not crazy tall...average I'd say) and run into this problem all the time. I love wedges too!

    xx
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel the same way!! I'll be on the lookout and let you know if I see any for us!

    ReplyDelete