Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Camping and hiking- my favorite

Sorry lovely friends but, lately I've been on this restful, peaceful, calm island of perfection aka spring break. This past week I have been doing everything to make sure I do nothing as I just relax. 

But I have to share the most recent adventure my boyfriend and I got ourself into. This past weekend we went camping and hiking.
Now I don't think I have told you guys but, I'm a complete outdoorsy type. I absolutely love being outside (when it's spring and fall!) and hiking is my jam. 
We only had two days to stay at this beautiful state park and thus far it has been our favorite we have been too. With many trails we were able to put in about 10 miles over the two days we had to hike. The park was full of activities and had old cabins and out buildings set up for people to explore. The park also sits on a huge lake which we were able to hike around. It was gorgeous and I can't wait to go back!



 (Yes, his beard is getting crazy long...)
(my absolute favorite thing to do in the world is lay in the hammock)







We had a great time and always enjoy our stay in state parks! I'm so excited that the weather is getting warmer and we can get outside more.

Tell me about your outdoor adventures and where you like to go!

-The Plaid Princess

2 comments:

  1. looks gorgeous, hope youre having fun!!

    -Lauren
    www.prettypiecesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! It looks like you had a great time!!

    http://www.leopardmartini.com/

    ReplyDelete