Monday, April 15, 2013

On the set of Nashville

Lovely followers, do I have an adventure to share with you guys!
Last Thursday I got the opportunity to visit the set of the tv show Nashville. If you aren't familiar with the show the two main stars are Connie Britton and Hayden Panettiere and you should Hulu it.
I not only got to be an extra on the show but, since my (very very talented) uncle is Connie's personal hair and make-up artist for the show I got the star treatment which included my hair and make-up done (also got a hair cut!) and I got to meet the cast.

So now to post pictures from the exciting day. Let me just say my friend and I woke up by 4:30 a.m. to drive from Atlanta to Nashville then the storms moved in so we are soaked before these pictures are over and made it back home at 3 a.m. it was adventure that also included getting stranded on the side of the road in Tenn. after running out of gas! 

Here I am backstage after getting my make-up done I received a hair cut from one of the sweetest ladies I have ever met (who happens to be REALLY famous, yes I am one lucky girl!) 

I got to snap a pic with Chip Esten (Deacon) this is post rain please excuse my hair
Here is my friend and I on set! It was absolutely incredible and the largest set I have ever been on.
I wish I could've gotten more pictures but, no cell phones were allowed during filming and I was wayy too amazed to even think about snapping pictures.

Overall I can say I am such a lucky girl. Not only did we get to be extras we were able to tour the set, get the star treatment, and hang out with the cast and crew. It was such a fun day but, I can say I am so thankful I am not famous.. it took me days to recover from the trip! 

-The Plaid Princess

2 comments:

  1. how cool is that!! sounds like so much fun!!!

    -Lauren
    www.prettypiecesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome opportunity you lucky lady!! Nashville is one of my favorite shows!

    ReplyDelete