Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Picture perfect

My boyfriend and I got the opportunity to have our pictures taken professionally by an absolutely amazing photographer and if you are in the local West Georgia area you need to check out Photographic Memory'z because Shannon is not only a creative, amazing photographer she also makes you feel comfortable and you have a great time! Let's say my boyfriend even had a smile on his face after taking pictures in the FREEZING cold for 2 hours! We had an absolute blast and the best thing?? The pictures came out better than I could EVER imagine!  



































I am absolutely in love with all of our photos! What can I say I have one handsome man and Shannon captured our "couple pictures" just the way I wanted.
Thank you again for a fun day and great pictures!

-The Plaid Princess

4 comments:

  1. Such lovely pictures! I'm getting my senior portraits taken tomorrow, and I still have no clue what to wear!

    yours-truly-ali.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute photos! Your BF has a srs beard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. professional couple photos? My oh my you are lucky! And they turned out fabulous!

    You are very lucky you also had a cooperative boyfriend rather than the latter. From personal experience I understand that men can be...difficult haha


    Wishing you a fabulous Tuesday night!

    Thanks for the wedding advice btw :)

    ReplyDelete