Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Sugar 'N Spice- Influenster Box!

Well you guys... my semester is OVER!
I can't believe it.
Hello summer.. I've been missing you.
If you are still in the process of finals good luck and if not let me know how you plan to spend your summer!

But besides the fact that I am finally getting a break, I have been trying out the awesome products in my Sugar 'N Spice Box from Influenster. 
And I was very lucky.
If you haven't seen on my Instagram (along10) let me share with you a picture of this bad boy.
(Influenster REALLY stepped up their game, the box was even perfect!)

So from my handy dandy little card (pictured in the front) here is what I received and my own personal reviews of each product:

Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer Total Moisture- This is that lotion you see of the commercial of the girl who sprays it and can instantly put on her clothes.. No joke, this was my favorite item and I use it every single day. This lotion does dry quickly you just have to get the spray technique down (which is super easy I promise) and then BAM this stuff is dry but, not only that the lotion is great. It is super moisturizing, so moisturizing I got sun burnt, put this lotion on (was a plus I didn't have to run it in on my hurting skin!) and this stuff saved me from peeling! Over all you can say I'm in love. And the spray bottle is just too cool.

NECTRESSE- This is a brand of artificial sugar. It taste just as sweet as regular but has 0, let me repeat that z-e-r-o calories. My boyfriend and I have went a little crazy with this stuff. We add it to our coffee and Cheerios. So super yummy and good for you? We will definitely be buying this product again. 

Dickinson's Original With Hazel Oil Controlling Towelettes- Personally I have combination skin but, where it is oily it is VERY oily. This product was great to use right after the shower before I put on my make-up and start my day. I could honestly see and feel a difference with the oiliness and shininess of my face. The only downside is it smells, terribly, and the scent is super strong for a minute. But totally worth it I have to say.

Colgate Optic White Regiment (toothpaste, mouthwash, and toothbrush)- Okay so lets start with the toothbrush, I don't think you can get better than Colgate brand for toothbrushes. Not only did it make my teeth feel super clean, it got the nastiness off without being too harsh, and looks awesome a win, win, win. The toothpaste is great, I'm actually noticing a difference in my teeth not only do they seem whiter they seem stronger (weird? maybe) Now the mouthwash is great also but, the taste kinda is like drinking a whitening strip.. not the best but, using all three products together really do make a difference! So thanks Colgate for my pearly whites!

belVita Breakfast Biscuits- Let me start off saying I do not like brown sugar but, the kind I got sent the cinnamon brown sugar flavor but, even though the taste wasn't my favorite I still ended up enjoying these. You actually get a lot in this little package so my next grocery trip I'll be picking up the chocolate flavor and golden oat and I'll let you know how those flavors are. Over all for an on the go breakfast food these are great and filling and if I actually kind enjoyed the flavor then they most be delicious!  

* I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes*

Any questions about the brands, products, Influenster, or anything else feel free to ask!

and I have a super surprise for you guys as the lovely Between Friends Fashion girls pointed out they were my 100th follower!! So that means giveaway time! I'm still in the process of thinking something great up :) but I promise it will be something one very lucky winner will like! Stay tuned to find out what it is !

-The Plaid Princess

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations with being done this semester! In ten days I will be joining the summer movement with you!

    xoxo
    mQs

    ReplyDelete
  2. ive had those breakfast biscuits and they are actually pretty good with a glass of milk!!

    -Lauren
    www.prettypiecesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww yay! Can't wait for the giveaway! :)) I've been meaning to try out that lotion in the spray. I'm glad to hear a positive review.




    http://between-friends-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is some incredible loot!
    xoxo
    SC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha awesome box! Congrats :)
    Penny Rose
    http://pinkandpetals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your blog!
    Now following!
    I am looking forward to keeping up with your blog.

    I also have a blog design site. If you ever need a custom blog design, check it out. :) ChristinaLoraneDesigns.blogspot.com

    xo
    Christina
    pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete