Saturday, February 7, 2015

#FrostyVoxBox

Hello, friends!
I have a fun unboxing and some reviews today! Thanks to Influenster, I was lucky enough to be chosen for one of their awesome boxes. 
#FrostyVoxBox
I adore the packaging, it always comes in a fun cardboard box (this one the largest I have received). It is always exciting to open up. Speaking of opening up... I had a little help, meet Max. He needed a haircut at this time but, he was just too interested in what sister got to not be in the picture.

Inside the box!


 The goodies inside are:
*Boots No7 Protect & Perfect Advanced sample

*NYC Expert Last Lip Color
*Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Decaf Green Tea
*EcoTools Hair Brush
*Rimmel Gentle Eye Makeup Remover
*Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kaja Eyeliner
*McCormick Gourmet Thyme
*Fruit Vines Bites

Mini Reviews:

Boots No7 Protect & Perfect Advanced Serum- Claim {This clinically proven serum is even more effective at reducing the appearance of fine lines for younger looking skin in just two weeks} 
For my 22 year old skin I can say the only lines I really have are around my mouth and lines starting to form around my eyes, both are tiny (and just mean I've laughed and lived) but this stuff was great! I have SUPER dry skin this winter and this was nice to put on at night. Now I would say nothing is magic, so lines are going to form but, this stuff did make my skin feel niiiice.

NYC Expert Last Lip Color- {Get intense, amplified color and shine that last up to six hours}
I was lucky enough to get the color Sugar Plum, absolutely love this color as a pink nude. It's a darker, almost mauve color. Love it while it's still winter. Can it last up to 6 hours? No but, for $1.99 I don't mind reapplying!

Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Decaf Green Tea- {Made with the finest green tea leaves, peppermint, and other botanicals}
Okay so disclaimer, I'm not a huge green tea fan, actually not a huge tea or coffee fan but, I like trying new things! One this is Christmas in a cup, yep Christmas wrapped up in a warm cup of tea. If you enjoy green tea this is a must try during the winter but, I think I will personally stick to hot chocolate...

EcoTools Hair Brush- {Designed with unique features that leave your head and hair happy and healthy}
I got sent the Styler + Smoother hair brush and man do I love this baby! I am in the process of growing my hair out, it is past my chest and not super fine but, no where near "thick" the bottom 5 inches is damaged from a few years of dying it blonde so I try to use products that will not add extra damage or breakage to my hair. This brush detangles without pulling all my hair out. The only con would be I tend to loose a large amount and I have a tough time cleaning this one out, which can get gross but, nothing a little comb can't fix. I really like the brand EcoTools, i'm thinking about trying out some of their make-up brushes, does anyone have any recommendations??

Rimmel Gentle Eye Makeup Remover- {Gently removes all eye makeup, including long-lasting and waterproof makeup, with no oily residue}
So I have added this stuff to my daily routine but, I have to throw out this disclaimer, after using this eye makeup remover I still have to use a Neutrogena makeup wipe. Here is what I do, if I have full makeup on I will use the Rimmel Eye makeup remover first to get off most of mascara, eye makeup, etc and then I will use my face wipe to get off the rest of my makeup and anything left over. It is gentle enough for my sensitive skin so, I love this stuff.

Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kaja Eyeliner- {Gives instant colour impact with its high intensity pigments, the ultra smooth and creamy formula glides on easily}
HELLO HOLY GRAIL, seriously I will never buy any other drugstore waterproof eyeliner pencil. This stuff glides on the top lid and tight lines the lower eyelash perfectly, can't beat it for $4.49!

McCormick Gourmet Thyme- {Impacts a light minty flavor that can be distinctively warm and aromatic}
Ok, I don't think I have EVER talked about cooking on my blog because I don't do it much, unless you count grilled cheese, but I tried this stuff out on my roasted chicken and mashed potatoes (also had mac&cheese and rolls) and now i'm hungry! I gave myself a pat on the back, this added ingredient made it restaurant quality and i'm not complaining. It says to add to breakfast casseroles, hearty soups, stews, stuffing, and chicken. I will let y'all know how the Thyme is on those other dishes!

Fruit Vines Bites- {New soft, chewy, fruit candy, from the Red Vines family}
Well this item barely made it out of the box, my boyfriend is a bit of a candy expert and he declared these the best things ever. I have to say these little guys were pretty dang good. These have went on my grocery store list and we will be picking these up as a late night snack from now one.

*"I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes."*

I'll be sure to keep you updated on what products I continue loving

No comments:

Post a Comment