Thursday, April 23, 2015

YSL mascara

Hello friends!

I know I have wrote about Influenster.com before, if you aren't signed up, WHAT are you waiting for?! Free stuff! Yes please! But seriously this website is the bomb.com. Not only do I get to try out new beauty, food, etc. items it also keeps me update on whats new and what is worth the hype/not worth the hype. There are tons of helpful reviews on thousands of products so make sure you check it out!

I was very blessed and was chosen to receive the YSL voxbox! In my voxbox came Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effect Faux Cils!! YSL is an iconic luxury make-up brand and let's just say I'm a little obsessed... I LOVE this mascara.

Insert mildly gross/awkward pictures of my eyeballs up close:

Left: No mascara Right: left eye mascara right eye none

*Awkward up close*

Long hair, even longer lashes
Okay so these are the general questions I like to know before buying a mascara:
Does it flake? I have had absolutely no problems with this! No raccoon eyes either!
Any curl to it? The mascara wand it like a traditional straight across wand, so not the best for adding that extra curl.
Does it come off easy? Yes and no; I take a make-up remover to wipe off all my make-up and go over my eyes then use an eye makeup remover to take off any excess. Easy process for long beautiful lashes all day.
I will admit I have worn it for second day (like right this second) and it looks pretty awesome for when it's final weeks and I haven't taken off my make-up since yesterday!

Now the question is will I pay $32 for another tube when it dries out? I'm actually thinking yes, if it of course last me a few months (I'll let you guys know). Honestly, it's not just the formula but, what I really love... the smell! Yes I know it sounds crazy but, this mascara smells GREAT! I have long lashes so anything that promises volume I will try it out, I will say it surprisingly also added a bit length so the formula is also good.

I'll give you guys an update on how all my products i've previously received from Influenster have held up!
*I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.*

No comments:

Post a Comment